We Care About Your Privacy
At PFS, Inc. we understand and appreciate that your decision to choose us to be your mortgage broker is an expression of confidence. You trust us to keep secure any financial information we obtain from you or about you. We, in turn, endeavor to safeguard your non-public personal information. As part of that effort, we have developed this notice which explains how we handle your information and the steps we take to protect it.
This Privacy Statement applies to individual consumers and customers of PFS, Inc.
Protecting Your Information
We maintain security procedures to protect your non-public personal information. In so doing, we employ physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines.
Access to your non-public personal information is restricted to only those employees, or third parties authorized by PFS, Inc., who need to have it for legitimate business purposes - such as providing products or services to you - or for a legal reason. An employee who misuses customer information will be subject to disciplinary action.
Maintaining Accurate Information
If you ever find that your account information is inaccurate, please call or write to us at the telephone number or address listed on your account statement.
Collecting Your Information
Information that we collect about you may come from any or all the following sources, and is considered "Collected Information":
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
- Information from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history or creditworthiness;
- Information about your transactions with us or with others, such as your account balance, payment history, credit card usage, policy coverage or premiums paid;
- Information from communication and interactions that we have with you, such as financial or insurance needs you have told us about or concerns you have expressed;
- Information from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, Social Security Number, assets and income;
- Information from third parties who provide consumer information or verify consumer relationships, such as consumer demographic and behavior information or employment history;
- Information about you that we obtain through an information collecting device from a Web server.
Individuals or companies outside of PFS, Inc. are considered Third Parties. Mortgage Lenders are permitted (and sometimes even required) to share customer information with third parties for certain purposes, such as servicing customer relationships, fraud and risk management and responding to transaction requests.
We do NOT sell customer lists or personal information to list brokers, marketing firms or to other third parties.
We reserve the right to change this notice in the future, and we will notify you as required by law.
We appreciate the confidence you placed in us when you chose PFS, Inc. to be your mortgage broker and we will strive to safeguard your financial information in accordance with this notice.
We appreciate your business - and your trust!